SBI MF Sales Executive Recruitment 2021 | State Bank of India Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021 | Cloree.com | SBI MF Vacancy 2021 | State Bank of India Started new recruitment for Various post of Sales Executive Cloree.com SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021
Hi Guys, If you are searching a good job then you came on right place. where you will get many type of vacancies which is released by Central Govt, State Govt & Private Limited Companies.
SBI Mutual Fund 2021 Notification | SBI MF Latest Vacancy 2021 | Cloree.com | SBI MF 2021 Notification | Cloree.com
About SBI Bank :- State Bank of India offers many opportunities for young graduates as well as experienced professionals for accelerated career development. Discover all the opportunities below to join the country’s largest bank and work in an exciting, inspiring, brilliant and collaborative environment.
|Notification released by||SBI Mutual Fund S|
|Location For SBI Bank||All India|
|Notification Released Date||Already started|
|Application Start Date||Already started|
|Last Date to Apply||As Soon As Possible|
|Who are eligible||All India Male & Female|
|SBI Official Website||Given below|
Vacancies & Age Limit –
SBI Recruitment 2021 For Business Development Manager
|Vacancy Name||No. of Vacancy||Age Limit|
|Sales Executive||Various||As per Norms|
Fees & Salary For SBI Job –
|Category||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total|
|Gen / OBC/EWS||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|SC / ST /PWD||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|Salary||As per Norms|
Application Mode :-
|Mode of Application||Candidate can apply online with link Given above .|
|Application Fee Mode||NA|
Qualification Required :–
- MBA & Graduate with 0 to 2 years of Industry Experience
- Good knowledge of Equity, Debt Markets will be added advantage
- MFD Certified
How to Apply – Step by Step – (Video in Hindi)
Required Links –
|SBI MF Recruitment 2021 Apply Online||Link|
|SBI MF Recruitment Notification||Link|
|Latest Govt Jobs 2021||Link|
|Central Govt Jobs 2021||Link|
SBI MF Job Responsibilities –
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordination with SBI Branches in the Region / Location.
- Assume full accountability for all aspects of sales in the Branch
- Coordination with SBI Branches in the Circle / RBO / Location.
- Primary responsibility of a Relationship Manager is selling of SBIMF products at the location and areas in and around the identified location and Relationship Building for generating sales.
- Prospecting of customers through New client acquisition, network, data base, References and open market.
- Liaising with his investors / distributors / banks / institutions depending for selling / targeting specific schemes as identified by the Business Head.
- Co-ordination & Organizing Investor Awareness Programs
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with customer, enhancing customer satisfaction & securing repeat business.
- To penetrate all targeted key accounts and originate upselling opportunities
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
- Channel Development & networking skills for achieving Channel Sales
Skills & Competencies
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent communication skills and active listening skills
- Account Management skills, Excellent Presentation Skills
- Should have a thorough understanding of our products and a clear and fair idea about the products of our competition.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory framework and Taxation Laws
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Customer focus and result oriented approach