CVENT Recruitment 2022 | CVENT Work from Home Job | CVENT Recruitment 2022 | Work From Home Jobs | CVENT Jobs 2022 | www.cloree.com – The CVENT Recruitment 2022 | Hi Guys, If you are searching a Work From Home job, Private Jobs & Govt Jobs then you came on right place. where you will get many type of vacancies which is released by CVENT . Cloree.com is the best platform to search work from Home Jobs. Cloree.com work from home. Cloree.com The CVENT From Home
CVENT Work From Home Job | CVENT Recruitment 2022| CVENT Vacancy 2022| Cloree.com Jobs | CVENT WFH Jobs| Cloree.com latest jobs. Cloree.com is the best platform to search work from Home Jobs.
About CVENT Company – Cvent, Inc. is the market leader in web-based event management and strategic meetings management software helping over 150,000 planners manage over 500,000 events, surveys and marketing campaigns. Started in 1999 and headquartered in the Washington DC area, we are a growing software company currently having 1400+ employees globally.
|Notification Company Name
|Type of Job
|Full Time (Work From Home)
|Application Submission Mode
|Can Male & Female Both Apply ?
|CVENT Selection Process
|Who are eligible
|All India Male & Female
|NIL For ALL
|CVENT Official Website
Important Note – CVENT never ask to pay any fee for Job. So don’t pay to anyone
Verbit Vacancies, Age Limit, Salary & Qualification –
Senior sales associate
Associate / Sr. Associate, HR Shared Services
Client Services, Event Phones (US Voice)
|No. of Vacancies
|How to Apply
|Online (Link given below)
|Any graduate degree or equivalent with an excellent Skills
Freshers & Experienced Both Apply
Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
Note – CVENT never ask to pay any fee for Job. So don’t pay to anyone
Post Wise Job & Responsibilities for Various Post
Post 1 – Onboarding Specialist
|Key Responsibilities:-· You will be responsible to Initiate a successful customer journey by understanding client or customer goals and translating that knowledge into event and account setup· Conduct a re-onboarding when appropriate for existing clients· Conduct personalized web-based trainings for new Cvent users.· Demonstrate detailed product knowledge when assisting clients both on the phone and via email· Drive platform adoption and offer best practice tips through completion of the client’s onboarding experienceCollaborate with the Strategic Accounts team to assist with onboarding top tier accounts
|· Strong product knowledge of the Cvent Event Platform· Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials
Post 2 – Senior sales associate
Work – Sales Development Representative who is ready to take the first steps toward leadership roles at Cvent. As an associate, you will gain top notch business, sales, and customer relationship experience
Skills & Eligibility –
|You have to Serve as the first point of contact or become first point resolution and provide product information to prospective customers Also you have to Lead identification and qualification· Partner with senior sales team members to achieve new business quotas· Attend industry events to meet with prospective customers· Drive traffic to Cvent seminars and online demonstrations·
|What You Will Need for this Position· Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Post 3 – Associate / Sr. Associate, HR Shared Services
Desired Skills –
- For Associate Level Post –
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Previous Experience in HR related field preferred.
- For Senior Associate Level
- Bachelor’s degree required and 2+ years of work experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
Post 4 – Client Services, Event Phones (US Voice)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Graduate/ Under-graduate(drop-out) with strong analytical and logical skills
Post 5 – Associate, Recruitment
- Review and understand open job positions.
- Source and screen resumes for positions in across functions in Client Servicing for Associate to Mid-level hiring.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all candidates at all levels.
- Conduct telephones interviews to further qualify applicants for all open positions.
- Coordinate with candidates and hiring managers to schedule interviews.
- Ensure timely communications with all candidates and hiring managers.
- Utilize various social media avenues for recruitment.
- Plan and coordinate mass recruiting events, for instance, campus hiring, recruitment drives, etc.
- Responsibilities may also include coordinating work/life activities, performing benefits administration, revising policies and procedures, and performing cost benefit analysis.
- This position will be 85% recruiting and 15% human resources, including operations, strategy, employee relations, and benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years’ experience performing full life cycle recruiting
- Experience using online recruiting sources for job postings and resume sourcing (Monster, Naukri, and LinkedIn etc.)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Must be organized, extremely detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Excel in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Excel as a self-starter and problem solver
CVENT Recruitment 2022
Job Description :- Work from home Opportunity for Students/H’Wives/Retired/VRS/Freshers/Experienced with good Hindi & English communication skills.
How to Apply Video – Step by Step –
- You should respond to customer queries and concerns
- You should provide support for data collection to enable the Recovery of the account for the end-user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and call out product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to demonstrate a capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- You should be responsible to showcase a proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment.
- Relevant experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with a customer-centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with a neutral English accent
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
- Good attention to detail.
Required Links –
|CVENT Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For Onboarding Specialist Post
|CVENT Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For Senior sales associate
|CVENT Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For Associate / Sr. Associate, HR Shared Services
|CVENT Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For Client Services, Event Phones (US Voice)
|CVENT Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For Associate, Recruitment
|Latest Govt Jobs 2022
|Central Govt Jobs 2022