BYJU’SJobs 2021 – BYJU’S Recruitment 2021 -Part time Jobs , Full Time jobs & Work from jobs available with BYJU’S . In this blog complete details will be mentioned about BUYJ’S Jobs & how to join BYJU’S as career .Hi Guys, If you are searching a BYJU’S job, Private Jobs & Govt Jobs then you came on right place. where you will get many type of vacancies which is released by Central Govt, State Govt & Private Limited Companies. Cloree.com is the best platform to search work from Home Jobs.
About BYJU'S :- BYJU'S (www.BYJUS.com) is the world’s most valuable Indian multination education company, headquartered in Bangalore. The creator of India’s most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 1-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT and IAS.
|Notification released by / Company Name||BYJU’S|
|Type of Job||Full Time|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
|Can Male & Female Both Apply ?||Yes|
|BUY’S Selection Process||Online Interview|
|Who are eligible||All India Male & Female|
|Apply Fee||NIL For ALL|
|AWIGN Official Website||https://byjus.com/|
Note – BYJU’S never ask to pay any fee for Job. So don’t pay to anyone
Vacancies, Age Limit, Salary & Qualification –
|Vacancies Name||Content/Digital Marketing -Off Page SEO|
|No. of Vacancies||Various Jobs|
|How to Apply||Online (Link given below)|
|Qualification||Plz visit official website below|
Note – BUY’S never ask to pay any fee for Job. So don’t pay to anyone
We are looking for talented, detail oriented and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) to join the team who can own the end to end testing process.
• Using tools such as MOZ and SEMrush to analyse backlink profiles, evaluate websites performance, understand the results, and make recommendations on improvements.
• Create lists of domains, bloggers, journalists, and other resources that are useful for campaigns and outreach marketing.
• Evaluating and monitoring competitors for off-page metrics, including backlink gap analysis and overall backlink profile evaluation.
• Ensuring the processes are maintained to increase efficiency and effectiveness, whilst also identifies opportunities for improvement.
• Monitor, track and analyse ranking performance on an on-going basis.
• Occasionally evaluate current backlink profile’s toxicity and spam issues and send report to disavow the links.
• Research and identify additional opportunities to increase our portfolio’s exposure on the SERPs.
• Experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMrush, MOZ.
• Build and maintain the monthly SEO report in Google Sheets.
• The Off-page SEO Specialist would ideally have experience with outreach and link building, or an interest in SEO as an industry, and a college degree is preferable.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferable within Marketing or Digital Marketing but not essential).
• Previous experience within a similar role, will be considered a benefit.
• Previous experience with SEO Analytic tools.
• Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills.
• Ability to multitask multiple different projects under deadlines.
• Other tasks may be assigned, based on business needs
How to Apply Video – Step by Step –
Required Links –