Amazon Jobs 2021 – Amazon is e-commerce company. Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Amazon Jobs 2021 Cloree.com.
Amazon Recruitment 2021 – Cloree.com – Amazon Virtual Customer Service Associate Recruitment 2021 – Amazon is the best platform where you can find best work from home job.
About us – Cloree.com is the best website where you can find best jobs related to Private Companies & Government Jobs.
Vacancies & Company Details –
|Notification released by||Amazon|
|Can Male & Female both are eligible||Yes|
|Application Submission Mode is||Online|
|Type of Job||Work From Home|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
Information about Important Dates to Apply –
|Online apply Starts date||Process Already Started|
|Last Date to apply||As soon as possible|
Note – Amazon never ask to pay any fee for job. So don’t pay to anyone for any job.
Amazon Age Limit & Fee –
|Age Limit||Minimum – 18 Maximum As Per Amazon norms|
|Fees||Amazon never ask to pay anyone (NO FEE)|
Amazon Job Eligibility & Selection Process –
|Eligibility / Educational Qualification||Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate|
|Selection Process||Virtual Test / Interview|
|Other Allowance||Shifts: Rotational|
Benefits: NSA, OT, Internet allowance and Zeta Meal Card.
Skills Required for Amazon Virtual Customer Service Associate
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
Required Links to Apply –
|Amazon Virtual Customer Service Associate Job Online Apply||Link|
|Amazon Website & Amazon Other Jobs||Link|
Computer Knowledge/Skills –
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
Problem Solving Skills –
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.